tisdag, augusti 22, 2006

Party on...

This weekend was awesome. I have been to my friend Anna's boyfriends countryhouse. Sooo nice. We arrived on friday evening, most of the people were already there setting up the soundsystem and drinking beer. I thought that the first evening would be kind of mellow as the BIG party was to kickoff on saturday, but nooo. The music started and suddenly I had a drink in my hand and the first partynight was off to a good start. :) The weather was great, the sky was filled with stars, the music was loud and we were all in a high partymode. We all got a bit to drunk for a warm-up party, but it was so fun that the hangover on saturday was no biggy.
Saturday started with a really sore-throat, whiskey-voice and red eyes. But after some breakfast and a dip in the lake I was kind of ready for some more party. The guys set up the party-tent and we girls decorated it. I turned out really nice. At 8 o'clock we sat down for dinner and the wine and snaps was flowing. After dinner the party started and didn't end until 6 am. At least for me and one more person... :)

1 kommentar:

David H. sa...

Waitin' for a new post...